The Library is open for browsing and regular services. There is currently no seating and the use of public computers is by appointment.
Monday to Thursday: 12pm—6pm
Health & Safety Protocols:
- ALL library materials should be returned to the library’s book drop (on the sidewalk at the bottom of the stairs).
- Masks are required for entrance to the building
- Please keep your stay to no longer 45-minutes
- There are no in-person seating, events, or classes at this time.
- A maximum of 15 patrons will be allowed inside the library at a time.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Porch pickup may still be arranged for those who cannot or do not want to enter the building, or do not have a mask or face covering.
- Three Computers are available by appointment only.
- Patrons may have one appointment per day for a maximum of 45 minutes.
- To reserve a computer appointment, please call the library at 570-654-9847.
Sign Up for Our e-Newsletter!
Get the latest updates on activities and events at your favorite little library!
You can also get the latest WPL updates information on our Facebook page!
For help downloading Cloud Library to your phone, or mobile device, just click here.
Tumblebooks Library has loads of educational and fun eBooks audio books for all ages!