Get wild with this year’s theme: Tails & Tales, animals and stories. Like last year, we’ll provide all the supplies for virtual crafting for every age group, but this year we have the addition of in-person seating as well! YAY!Here are all the important details:• Registration is open June 1st – 15th or while supplies last (scroll down to register!)
• Kit pick-up will be June 28th – 30th
• Program runs July 1st – Aug. 6th
• Separate events once a week for ages 2-6, 7-11 & 12 and up, live on Facebook with replays available on Facebook and now, YouTube!
• In-person seating is limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
• Registration for in-person seating reserves your seat for the entire program. It is not week-to-week. Therefore, if your schedule does not allow you to make it each week, the virtual option is better suited for you.
• There will be books, crafts, reading, prizes, animals of all kinds and, of course, fun!Watch the introduction videos below for more information, then choose a link to get your child(ren) registered!Still have questions? Give us a call at 570.654.9847, or email Miss Summer: email@example.comCheck back here throughout the summer for important updates, links to log minutes, top reader announcements, team updates and any important weekly reminders.
Ages 6 and under: Click here for VIRTUAL
Ages 6 and under: Click here for IN PERSONAges 7-11: Click here for VIRTUAL
Ages 7-11: Click here for IN PERSONAges 12 and up: Click here for VIRTUAL
Ages 12 and up: Click here for IN PERSON